Teaching and Assessment
- All subjects are to have detailed syllabus and schemes of work used for teaching. Prepared lesson plans (those that have been purchased or downloaded from the internet) should be annotated and adjusted according to class and student requirements.
- All subjects are taught in teaching lessons with homework set regularly to cover the syllabus.
- There are assessments regularly for each subject in the forms of tests and exams.
- The Iqra Institute employs its own internal exams. Assessment marks are recorded regularly for each aspect of the subject, including class work, homework and monthly tests. These records are used to aid in compiling the yearly report.
- As well as the GCSE examining board certificates for GCSE subjects, the institute employs its own certification for the Islamic subjects. These are recognized by other Islamic institutions where students may wish to further their studies.